Followers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Finally More Drivers!


Finally last year my boys decided it was time to get their driving permits. One is 17 & the other will be 16 in a few months. It's great that they can share the driving responsibility. The only thing is, I still have to be in the front seat awake, so they can drive. So, it puts my husband who walks with a cane and is a big guy in the back when all of us are in the car.

They probably could both get their license, but since they don't have to pay extra for insurance as long as they have a permit, that's the way it will stay for a while.
No one can go anywhere without me! Which stinks! Sometimes I am just so tired, but if we have anything to do, I have to go, either as the driver or the front seat driver.
Rosey~

No comments:

Post a Comment