Followers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Not Driving Any More because of Brain Surgery


My husband was still driving after his first brain surgery. After his 2nd brain surgery we just kept going to doctors. During one of the sessions, he mentioned he was having trouble driving. Which is very odd. My husband LOVES to drive. I drive only because I have to.
My husband said he was finding it difficult to keep the vehicle in the lane when he turned his head. The car would just drift the way he was looking. Of course, I didn't know this, because I was driving when we were together. So imagine my horror to find out my husband's problem when he could have had our 2 teenage sons in the car with him. They were not driving at the time.

The doctor suggested that if he was having problems, maybe it would be better just not to drive. I was all over that! He still had a valid license, but then we accidentally let it expire. What a knightmare! Will tell you about that next time.

Rosey~

No comments:

Post a Comment