Followers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The STRESS of Being the ONLY DRIVER!

Driving has always been a neccessity for me. I am the oldest of 7 girls, so of course I got my license as soon as I could. My parents where thrilled to be able to send me out for things.

Once my husband lost his license, I became the ONLY driver. My son's where not old enough to get even a permit. So, we are down to 1 car, not that we can afford another.

Most days I feel like all I do is drive people around. My husband to doctor appointments, at least until we lost our health insurance. My boys to get allergy shots, twice a week. We go to the dump every other day and the post office several times a week. We also drive to a small cleaning job we do as a family 4 times a week, which is 25 miles away. Soon my sons will start up there grass cutting business and I'll have to haul them and their equipment several days a week. It just NEVER ENDS!
Rosey~

No comments:

Post a Comment